This option allows users to easily include some animated elements directly in the hierarchical editor.
The user can choose between the following options:
- Lottie animations:
- A set of simple Lottie animations are distributed with each design system: Blender, Coffe, Confetti, and Fav animations between others.
- Any other Lottie animation available in the theme can be selected
- Custom animated elements: A set of custom animated elements that allow interaction are available
- Top Notification: A table, with sample content, that appears from above once the user triggers the event. Is meant to work as a notification.
- Bottom Action Sheet: A table, that can be used to include actions, that appears from below.
- Right drawer with a marker: A table that remains hidden outside the right part of the screen, with a marker that can be tapped to display the content.
- Centered Dialog: A table that remains hidden and can be displayed as a centered "Dialog", which blocks all UI items in the back.