WorkWithPlus provides a set of user controls that can be easily integrated into any Knowledge Base to enable video calls in both mobile and web GeneXus applications.
To provide such functionality, these controls use the infrastructure and SDKs of Sinch.
So, in order to integrate video calling, user must first register and create an application in the Sinch platform.
To use our user control, a license key must be generated.
To get the key, the user must contact support firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide both "Apple bundle Identifier" and "Android package name"
To get the key, the user must contact support email@example.com, and provide "Java package name" or ".Net Application namespace" and the Web panel's Qualified Name (full name, including modules)
Check User control license for more details.
- GeneXus 16 upgrade 9
- The web server must be published over https
- Windows desktop web browser: Chrome or Firefox must be used (Safari is not supported)
Also, beginning versión 3.6 the following support was added:
- macOS desktop web browser: Chrome or Safari must be used.
- Android: Chrome or Firefox must be used.
- iOS: Chrome or Safari must be used.