The possibility to Resume an ongoing Wizard was added. This means that if the end-user was running a Wizard, and for some reason couldn't get to its final step, when opening the option to start the Wizard again, a popup message will be displayed. In this popup he will decide whether to start the Wizard from scratch or resume it. If he decides to resume, the Wizard will be opened in the step that he was working on.
In order to use this feature of the Wizards, there is a new property in the Root of the Wizard Web Panel named 'Resume" which has three possible values:
- Never: each time you run a Wizard process, will start from scratch. It's the behavior of Wizards in previous versions of WorkWithPlus for Web.
- Ask User: when detecting an unfinished wizard process will ask the end-user if he wants to start a new process or resume the ongoing Wizard process.
- Always: when detecting an unfinished wizard process will resume the ongoing Wizard process.
When selecting the option 'Ask User', two new properties will appear:
- 'Resume message title': defines the title to be displayed in the resume message. <default> value will be the key 'WWP_ResumeWizard_Title' (by default the English text to this key is: Wizard started previously).
- 'Resume message explanation': defines the description to be displayed in the resume message. <default> value will be the key 'WWP_ResumeWizard_Text' (by default the English text to this key is: This wizard has already been started. How would you want to proceed?).
Also, you can configure the interval of seconds elapsed for autosaving the Wizard data, in the property 'Save Interval Seconds' that is in WorkWithPlus for Web Settings > Template Node. This applies only when the property 'Resume' of the Wizard is 'Ask user' or 'Always'.