When the video call fails in the web environment, we recommend the user to open the web browser's "Developer Tools" and take a look at possible messages that appear in the console. In many browsers like Chrome, this can be achieved by pressing F12.
ERROR 40303 User creation is disabled for this application
Usually, this error occurs when the user control tries to register the UserId in Sinch API. First, check if your application is running over HTTPS. If the problem persists, it could be due to a wrong configuration in the Sinch dashboard.
- Check your Sinch application Key is correctly input,(make sure no spaces are included)
- Make sure "JS Auth" is enabled at the Sinch dashboard.
ERROR 40003 Unable to add identity
This error occurs when the application tries to register a UserId, but that user is blocked by the Sinch API.
- Check UserId for unsupported characters
- Use a different UserId if possible
- Contact Sinch support to check what could be the issue with that user